Thursday was a tough day for me and my big family. My father's father - my grandfather - was critical and coma at 4pm. My mother cried when she heard that my grandfather had a coma. 8 pm, my mother went to her friend's house who was grieving because his mother died. I'm staying at home with my brothers. 8:20 at night, my phone rang. I picked the phone. it was my dad.
my father : "Nada, can talk with your mother?"
me : "mom is not home, Dad. what is it?"
my father : "Your grandfather is dead."
me : "Innalillahi .."
my father : "please tell your grandparents in jakarta"
me : "yes."
I immediately call my grandfather and my grandmother in jakarta. I cried. I'm crying because i could not say that my grandfather was gone. next day my mother went to Surabaya by plane. I'm sad. I can not see my grandfather one last time : '( this is very hard for me and my family.
but I'm sure that I and my family can certainly be strong. I am sure, grandfather was there and smiled at me and my family's toughness. I miss you, Grandpa. I miss you when i remember the memory about you. But i have to be a strong girl so you can smiled at me over there, Grandpa :')
with love,
nada
0 comments:
Posting Komentar