Senin, 07 Maret 2011 | By: nadanaad

10 beverages that i usually drink

These are 10 beverages that i usually drink. I mostly like coffee, of course hahaha. Everyday I always drink minimal 2 cup of coffee. I think I'm a coffee addict. My friends tell me that i should stop to consumption coffee because it will bring a bad effect for my healthy. But I can't stop hahaha. I drink coffee when I'm at 10 years old 'till now. I don't want to talk more, these are it 10 beverages that i like:

1. Mineral Water


I always drink it. It simple and I can find it in everywhere. It's the most suitable beverages and It's not make me fatter -_-'

2. Kopiko Brown Coffee


Kopiko Brown Coffee is the coffee most I like. Why? Because I love the smell and the flavor. The coffee flavor can still be felt but the brown sugar flavor can be felt too. The mixed of the taste from Kopiko Brown Coffee was very suitable and tasty on the tounge. And I like it very much! ♥

3. Torabika Cappuccino


The third place is Torabika Cappuccino. I like Cappuccino. Sweet but the coffee taste still strong. I like Cappuccino because there are Chocolate Granule. The Chocolate Granule is very suitable on my tounge. And the cappuccino is very soft and tasty! Heeeem, I think I will drink it tonight haha.

4. Indocafe Coffeemix



It's the first coffee i drank. Hahaha. My Mom always drink it every night and every morning. Because her, I can be a Coffee Addict now hahaha. I like it because the coffee taste is can be felt by my tounge.

5. Delfi Hot Cocoa



Now, the hot chocolate. I like chocolate too same with my love for coffee haha. And it's the Instant Hot Chocolate that i usually drink. When the rain's falling, i drink it to warms my body.

6. Ultra Milk Low Fat



Milk? Of course i usually drink it. Why i choose Low Fat Milk? Because I'm not thin, I'm yeah little-big. So, I drink Low Fat Milk with Vanilla Flavor. I'm not really like Chocolate or Strawberry Milk. Because I don't want to make my weight bigger than it haha.

7. Good Day Vanilla Latte


In my school, when break time's come, I always go to the canteen and buy a cup of Vanilla Latte :) haha the seller 'till familiar with this habbit. Every time when i came to the canteen, the seller always said, "Vanilla Latte lagi?" hahaha

8. Cafelicious


I know this coffee from my JHS teacher. He bought me a sachet of Cafelicious Moccacino Flavor. And I also like it. I like Moccacino and Classic Roast from Cafelicious.

9. Sariwangi Tea


Hot sweet tea is the most simple beverage. I drink it from I'm at 6 years old 'till now. My 2nd Brother addicted with it.

10. Good Day Coolin'


It's replacement beverage for Vanilla Latte. In my school, if there aren't Vanilla Latte, I'll buy Coolin'.



Keep blogging and Have a Coffee Day ♥


Nada

1 comments:

Atika Almira mengatakan...

iklan yeuh hahahahaha

Posting Komentar