Minggu, 20 November 2011 | By: nadanaad

The Best 19th I've Ever Had

Firstly, yesterday was my 17th birthday and I wanna say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!
Yippiey! finally I'm 17th old girl now hihi
Now, I wanna tell you about my day....
The first person who said 'happy birthday' is Mario Yehuda, my bestfriend yaaa he sent me a message at 00.03 am yaaa big thanks for him. He tried hard to woke up until midnight THANKIE OMSKY♥ lol
The second person is my family!!! Yeah, they gave me so maaaany gift. And...my brothers gave me a shawn the sheep doll. Ah....they're so sweeeet. Thankyooou♥
I went to the school like usual. In the first lesson, Mrs.Umi - the teacher of Biology - scolded me and told me to stand in front during the lesson. I was very upset, my mood is broken, but I already feel that this work of my classmates.
And, when we finished the last lesson, my friends told me that Mario fell down on the stairs. I'm panic and ran to go to TKP and when I arrived......Mario appeared with the cake on his hands. All of my friends sang the Birthday's Song. Ah how sweet the are! I gave the first cake for Mario because he's the first person who said happy birthday to me. And...I got the new novel from my lovely chairmate - Esti. Thaankyooou ESTI!!!!! :*** I'm crying guys! Next year, I can't got the sweet surprise like this! THANKYOU CITRA, MARIO, ESTI, DEIR, IWA I LOVE YOOOOU ALL!!!!! AND I LOVE YOOOU MY COPAIV!!!



naadnood♥

0 comments:

Posting Komentar