Jumat, 30 Desember 2011 | By: nadanaad

Bird-day♥

Yesterday I went to Safari Park with my family. And I went to the bird park. I love bird! They're soooo many beautiful, colorful and cute. And, this is it some photos that I've been taken yesterday.






I love this bird! Cool and the eyes soooo amazing!

The owlie♥ I love owlie. Cute, amazing and yaaa again, her eyes is soooooo cool!

This is the best picture and the most beautiful bird, i think. The color is white and it's small. Graceful, beautiful, cute and amazing! Love this so much♥

If permitted, I'd love to keep these birds. Especially the owls, eagles and white bird that had I took the picture. But, my father said that maintaining the bird will only torment. Because the birds have to fly freely in nature, rather than locked up. So, I decided not to keep the bird because I prefer to see the birds were still living happily with free-flying in the sky than live in the cage. I love birds and I want to keep and preserve them!

with love,



nada ♥

1 comments:

g mengatakan...

deuuuh fotografer :3 haha kereen (y)

Posting Komentar