Jumat, 30 Desember 2011 | By: nadanaad

Bye 2011, Welcome 2012!

It's the last Friday in 2011. I just wanna say thank you to 2011 for the great and amazing days in this year!
2011 gave me so many new lessons, new experiences and help me to found a new love. In 2011, I learned how to be more mature, wiser, more patient, more diligent and more thoroughly than before. And in 2011, finally, I found a better guy than my ex. Yap, he's my M. He love me faithfully, honestly, sincerely and unconditionally. And I feels so lucky because I have him as my boyfie.
But, now, 2011 is almost over and 2012 will come.
I have some plans for 2012 planning :
  • Study harder!
  • Be more diligent person
  • Save some money
  • Increase obligatory and sunnah worship
  • Make daily, weekly and monthly schedule
  • Decrease eat noodles! HAHA
  • Lasting with boyfie
  • Summarize the lesson from 10th grade till 12th grade
  • Do some exercise for UN, US and SNMPTN
  • Improve relations with all of the people
  • More often said 3 magic words ( Thank you, Sorry and, ...,please?)
  • Be more mature and wiser
  • Make parents happy and proud.
  • Received in the ITB.
  • Get the best value.
  • Closer with God.
  • More spirit in achieving anything.
That's all. I hope it would come true and true. Hopefully in 2012, I'll become a better person than in 2011. AMIN! NADAAAA SPIRIT!

NB : Btw, thank you 2011 for the amazing days but I must leave you and welcome 2012! Please be nice to me~


regards,



nada♥

0 comments:

Posting Komentar