Jumat, 29 Juli 2011 | By: nadanaad

Angry Birds

Do you know Angry Birds games? Angry Birds is a puzzle video game developed by Rovio, a developer based in Helsinki, Finland. Since its release for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch devices, over 6.5 million copies of the game have been purchased, and versions have appeared for other touchscreen-based smartphones.
I have a full version of Angry Birds in my android. Hihi. I love it. Really love it. I played it until ended of games.
Games of Angry Birds. Hihi. You must try to play it!
Angry Birds' icon. I like the black, red, yellow and the blue bird. I have the black angry birds' doll in my room. I bought it from Diah. Thanks Di :*
phone hanger. Aaaah i really want to buy it. I searched it but i can't find it. If you know the place where sell it, tell me ya :)


How? Are you interested with Angry Birds? I think, Yes I am.


keep blogging,

0 comments:

Posting Komentar