Okey. It happened 3 days ago. I got an incident. Boy-who-ever-give-me-a-bucket-of-roses. Yeah. He's said to me to ended our 'relationship'. Yah he said bla bla bla. You know? He's talk more do less hahaha. I'm too tired to responded him who talk too much. Yeah, I cry certainly. Did you know how it feels? It like when you played tug of war, you had tried very hard but in one time, your rival removed the rope and make you win with easy way. Is it hurt? Yeah, he knew that he'd hurting me. But he never do anything! He only can say "sorry, sorry, and sorry".
I slept at 2 am. yeah because I had been crying throughout the night. But in the morning of July 24th, I read the bad tweet. I read that he has in relationship again with another girl. WHAT THE.... okey, he played with my heart. But I will never angry or hate him. I still that thinkhe is my good friend. Yah althought he's hurting me. My heart broke up. It's really ended and never start again. Btw, thankyou for you to hurting me. You gave me the good 'experience'. Thankyou. You still my best friend.
With love,
nada
0 comments:
Posting Komentar